Welcome!

I made this blog because I have a new found love of photos, and thought I'd make a place for me and anyone interested to see how I have started and where I end up. Hopefully some improvements will be noticed through time as I learn skills and techniques.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

In the beginning

I am just learning how to use my camera, and how to do some editing.  I have just been using GIMP to teach myself some techniques, plan to get Lightroom soon to make things a bit easier, and get Photoshop soon after that.  I just wanted to start by posting some of my favorite pictures that I have done.  These are pretty different styles, and these were all learning trials.  They were all done by me, no pre-set actions or anything.  Obviously my husband took the two pictures of me.  I guess we'll just see where we go from here. :)













My frist try with textures. 

Kind of dark, but I love the view of Kauai

My first attempt at a vintage look










No comments:

Post a Comment